When you subscribe to our Unlimited Drupal Maintenance plan, we always keep your security patches up to date, as well as, squash bugs, repair technical issues, and make improvements. You can always ask maintenance questions about how to do things on your Drupal site. We’ll happily answer any of your support questions and give you advice when you need it. With Unlimited Fixes and Repairs, we’ll fix error messages, things that are broken, or just not working the way you expect. Anything that takes 30 minutes or less can be submitted as an unlimited ticket.
With this maintenance service, you are only paying for the equivalent of 2 hours of billable time at current rates.
Some of our clients don’t even need to log in to their sites anymore. Do you need a blog article posted? A new product? Store hours updated? We got you. Unlimited website update tasks can also include updating content, settings, modifying a view, adding a field to a content type, installing a module, moving a button, changing colors, or any small task that takes 30 minutes or less.
With our Drupal maintenance plan, you can count on:
- Same-Day Security Updates
- Monthly Module Updates
- Monthly Broken Link Scan
- Monthly Security Scan
- Monthly Manual Site Check
- Monthly Speed Test
- Offline Maintenance Updating
- GIT Version Control
- Detailed Work Notes
- Testing After All Updates
- Security Guarantee
- Hack/Malware/Down Recovery
- Uptime Monitoring
- Daily Offsite Backups
- Free Basic Website Hosting & SSL
- Helpdesk for Drupal Support Plan
- Drupal Maintenance Service Repairs & Fixes*
- Drupal Maintenance Service Update Tasks*
Why is it so important to update the core and the modules?
Your Drupal-based website is made up of the Drupal core and community-contributed modules. Over time, modules become vulnerable to hacking, and the Drupal security community creates patches to fix the issues. These updates should be installed monthly for optimal website security.
How’s your SEO? Included with our Drupal Maintenance Plan is Pixeldust On-Page Master SEO Configuration.
Without proper configuration, your site is never going to get the traffic results that you desire. Our Drupal SEO experts know exactly the tweaks you need to get the Google love and it’s included in our monthly support plans.
This maintenance service includes these details and more:
- Pathauto install and configuration for SEO-friendly URLs.
- Meta Tags install and configuration with dynamic tokens for meta titles and descriptions for all content types.
- Install and fix all issues on the SEO checklist module.
- Install and configure XML sitemap module and submit sitemaps.
- Install and configure Google Analytics Module.
- Install and configure Yoast.
- Install and configure the Advanced Aggregation module to improve performance by minifying and merging CSS and JS.
- Install and configure Schema.org Metatag.
- Configure robots.txt.
- Google Search Console setup snd configuration.
- Find & Fix H1 tags.
- Find and fix duplicate/missing meta descriptions.
- Find and fix duplicate title tags.
- Improve title, meta tags, and site descriptions.
- Optimize images for better search engine optimization. Automate where possible.
- Find and fix the missing alt and title tag for all images. Automate where possible.
- The project takes 1 week to complete.
All of our on-page SEO secrets are available to you with our monthly Drupal maintenance plan.