WordPress: On-Site SEO Set-up
On-Site WordPress SEO Set-up
On-site (or On-page) SEO: Changes are made to your site’s structure and performance to make it easier for search engines to see and understand your site’s content. Search engines use algorithms to rank sites by degrees of relevance. On-site optimization ensures your site is configured to provide information in a way that meets Search engine standards for optimal indexing.
We make sure your site is 100% optimized (and stays that way) for the best SEO results.
Some of what we do:
- Pathauto install and configuration for SEO-friendly URLs.
- Meta Tags install and configuration with dynamic tokens for meta titles and descriptions for all content types.
- Install and fix all issues on the SEO checklist module.
- Install and configure XML sitemap module and submit sitemaps.
- Install and configure Google Analytics Module.
- Install and configure Yoast SEO.
- Install and configure the Advanced Aggregation module to improve performance by minifying and merging CSS and JS.
- Install and configure Schema.org Metatag.
- Configure robots.txt.
- Google Search Console setup snd configuration.
- Find & Fix H1 tags.
- Find and fix duplicate/missing meta descriptions.
- Find and fix duplicate title tags.
- Improve title, meta tags, and site descriptions.
- Optimize images for better search engine optimization. Automate where possible.
- Find and fix the missing alt and title tag for all images. Automate where possible.