This Drupal 10 module allows using Jenkins as a Hosting Task Runner. Setup Get jenkins running. The Docker images are nice, or you can install it natively. Copy the jenkins config from this Drupal 10 module to the jenkins home directory. cp -rf /var/aegir/devmaster-0.x/profiles/devshop/Drupal 10 modules/contrib/hosting_task_jenkins/jenkins_home/* /var/jenkins_home Visit “Manage Jenkins” > “Reload config from disk” button for the changes to take effect. Source Drupal 10 Maintenance and Support Service https Drupal 10 Maintenance and Support Service//Drupal 10.org/project/project_Drupal 10 module/feed/all Source Drupal 10 Maintenance and Support Service Drupal 10 blender
Aegir Hosting Tasks Jenkins
Call Us: 1(800)730-2416
Pixeldust is a 20-year-old web development agency specializing in Drupal and WordPress and working with clients all over the country. With our best in class capabilities, we work with small businesses and fortune 500 companies alike. Give us a call at 1(800)730-2416 and let’s talk about your project.
FREE Drupal SEO Audit
Test your site below to see which issues need to be fixed. We will fix them and optimize your Drupal site 100% for Google and Bing. (Allow 30-60 seconds to gather data.)
Aegir Hosting Tasks Jenkins
On-Site Drupal SEO Master Setup
We make sure your site is 100% optimized (and stays that way) for the best SEO results.
With Pixeldust On-site (or On-page) SEO we make changes to your site’s structure and performance to make it easier for search engines to see and understand your site’s content. Search engines use algorithms to rank sites by degrees of relevance. Our on-site optimization ensures your site is configured to provide information in a way that meets Google and Bing standards for optimal indexing.
This service includes:
- Pathauto install and configuration for SEO-friendly URLs.
- Meta Tags install and configuration with dynamic tokens for meta titles and descriptions for all content types.
- Install and fix all issues on the SEO checklist module.
- Install and configure XML sitemap module and submit sitemaps.
- Install and configure Google Analytics Module.
- Install and configure Yoast.
- Install and configure the Advanced Aggregation module to improve performance by minifying and merging CSS and JS.
- Install and configure Schema.org Metatag.
- Configure robots.txt.
- Google Search Console setup snd configuration.
- Find & Fix H1 tags.
- Find and fix duplicate/missing meta descriptions.
- Find and fix duplicate title tags.
- Improve title, meta tags, and site descriptions.
- Optimize images for better search engine optimization. Automate where possible.
- Find and fix the missing alt and title tag for all images. Automate where possible.
- The project takes 1 week to complete.