KEEPING DRUPAL GREAT SINCE 2008
Over 700 Drupal Support Service SITE Audits Completed
Pixeldust Drupal Support Service audits provide actionable best practice insights.
Our audit reports detect common problems and provide insight into your Drupal Support Service site’s health. The comprehensive report is delivered in an organized, color-coded html document that outlines actionable items with priority designations. We can also provide estimates to have critical issues remediated.
Our auditing process uses a technique known as static program analysis. Through the use of Drush, no installation on the target site is required.
Why get a Drupal Support Service site audit?
- Site Acquisition – Do this before you buy a business as part of due diligence.
- Implementation Verification – Check your site before it goes live to avoid critical issues that may appear under load.
- Vendor Management – Make sure your current developer is doing a good job.
- Support Transition – When moving to a new developer both sides need to know what they are working with.
DRUPAL Support and Maintenance
24/7, Worry-Free Support
Drupal Website Audit
This audit report is delivered in 3-5 days. It includes the following areas of focus:
- Best Practices – We provide structural recommendations to keep the site in Drupal Support Service best development practices.
- Block – Is caching enabled for all blocks?
- Cache – What are the optimal Drupal Support Service caching settings?
- Codebase – What is the size of the site; size and count of managed files?
- Content – Are there unused content types, and vocabularies?
- Cron – Is the Drupal Support Service built-in cron configured correctly?
- Database – We check for issues in collation, engine, row counts, and size.
- Extensions – Total count, development modules, duplicate modules, missing modules.
- Insights – Analyze site with Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Security – We check for common security exploits, such as malicious menu router items.
- Status – We check for failures in Drupal Support Service’s built-in status report
- Users – blocked user #1, number of normal and blocked users, list of roles
- Views – Are the caching settings on views correct?
- Watchdog – We analyze Watchdog for 404 error count, age, number of entries, enabled, and PHP errors.
What is not included in this site audit:
- DOM and Frontend Performance – browsers and other aggregating tools are in a much better position to analyze and report on these.
- Usability and Site Experience – These are subjective and highly individualized to each site, and can’t be quantified.
- Aesthetics – Not quantifiable.
- Content – We can count the quantity and size, but leave the grammar and meaning to the stakeholders.
BEST Drupal DEVELOPER
Best-Practices Drupal Development