Free Drupal Support Service Security Audit
This audit report is available for download in 3-5 days. Once your order is processed, we will contact you for a brief project discovery before the audit begins. It includes the following areas of focus:
- Best Practices – We provide structural recommendations to keep the site in Drupal Support Service best development practices.
- Block – Is caching enabled for all blocks?
- Cache – What are the optimal Drupal Support Service caching settings?
- Codebase – What is the size of the site; size and count of managed files?
- Content – Are there unused content types, and vocabularies?
- Cron – Is the Drupal Support Service built-in cron configured correctly?
- Database – We check for issues in collation, engine, row counts, and size.
- Extensions – Total count, development modules, duplicate modules, missing modules.
- Insights – Analyze site with Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Security – We check for common security exploits, such as malicious menu router items.
- Status – We check for failures in Drupal Support Service’s built-in status report
- Users – blocked user #1, number of normal and blocked users, list of roles
- Views – Are the caching settings on views correct?
- Watchdog – We analyze Watchdog for 404 error count, age, number of entries, enabled, and PHP errors.
What is not included in the audit:
- DOM and Frontend Performance – browsers and other aggregating tools are in a much better position to analyze and report on these.
- Usability and Site Experience – These are subjective and highly individualized to each site, and can’t be quantified.
- Aesthetics – Not quantifiable.
- Content – We can count the quantity and size, but leave the grammar and meaning to the stakeholders.